So October is over already. The same time it flew by really fast but also felt so long I’m completely exhausted. As I mentioned in my previous post, autumn has been full of ups and downs. Beginning of a new month is always refreshing, especially now. But here’s a collection of random pictures taken during the last couple of weeks.
1. Autumn walk
2. Home details. A little darker than usual.
3. Hot coffee outside on a chilly but sunny day.
4. Another autumn walk shot. I wish this phase when the nature is this colourful would last a little longer.
1. Not so smiley
2. Working & eating mango pudding
3. Finally! New MacBook Pro.
4. It was freezing but I needed to walk by the seaside.
1. Autumn walk part 100
2. Birthday dinner
3. Driving to the countryside
4. And relaxing. Playing cards and board games, drinking wine, swimming, eating and sleeping. And friends. The best weekend.
1. The view on Monday. Suddenly so wintry. Now the snow is gone though.
2. – 3. Breakfast that I created for Paulig Kulma. It’s served this week, I’m probably going to eat it one more time. 😀
4. Not really prepared for this with my bare ankles.